The operator of the www.kfc.hu website (hereinafter: „Website”) is AmRest Kft. (company registration number: 01-09-165835; registered seat: Teve utca 1/a-c, 1139 Budapest; tax number: 10751563-2-44). Please read the following regulation and use the Website accordingly.The purpose of the information displayed on the Website is to inform you and the source of the information is considered to be safe by the company.The company excludes its liability for the validity and accuracy of the information displayed on the Website, the company also excludesits liability for all direct or indirect damage emerged due to the inaccurate or incomplete information.The user makes use of the available information on its own responsibility. The company reserves the right to modify the content of the Website at any time.The contents displayed on the Website cannot be the basis of any potential investment into the company or of any estimation of the value of the company.
- We, i.e. AmRest Kft. (registered seat: Teve utca 1/a-c, 1139 Budapest, Hungary)
- It is really important for us to protect your privacy and your personal data.We take care of the security of your personal data when processing.
3.Who is the controller of your personal data and what are itscontact details?
- The controller of your personal data is
AmRest Kft.(registered seat: Teve utca 1/a-c, 1139 Budapest).
- Our contact details: Teve utca 1/a-c, 1139 Budapest, e-mail for KFC: email@example.com,telephone: +36 (1) 423 4002.
4.How can you contact our Data Protection Officer?
- We have designated a Data Protection Officer, whom you can contact in all matters related to the processing of your personal data by us and in order to exercise your rights regarding the processing.
- You can contact the Data Protection Officer by:
- sending ane-mail firstname.lastname@example.org;
- sending a letter(preferably marked for the attention of “Data Protection Officer”) to AmRest Kft., Teveutca 1/a-c, 1139 Budapest.
5.What personal data do we process and where do we get it from? For what purpose do we process your personal data and on what basis?
- Marketing communicationWe will direct marketing messages to you aboutproducts, offers and new products offered by us and our business partners in the restaurant and café industry, as well as serving payments for ordersvia communication channels (e.g. e-mail, text message), to which you have previously freely given consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time, as easily as it has been given. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of activities carried out before its withdrawal.
- Establishing, exercising or defendingagainst legal claims
- In order to establish or exercise claims, as well as to defend against claims, we will process your personal dataprovided by you, as well as data related withthecomplaint.
- The legal basis for the processing of the above-mentioned data is legitimate interest in establishment and exercise claims and defending against claims (art. 6 sec. 1 letter f) of the GDPR).
- Answering queries, complaints and suggestions
- In order to answer your queries, complaints and suggestions,we will process your data provided inthe queries, complaints and suggestions.
- The legal basis for processing the above-mentioned data is the necessity to perform the contract (art. 6 sec. 1 letterb) of the GDPR) orourlegitimate interest in giving response (art. 6 sec. 1 letter f).
- We will not make decisions regardingyour person that are based solely on the automated processing of your data and produce legal effectsor similarly significantly affect you.
7.To whom do we transfer your personal data?
- We will transfer your personal data to natural or legal personwho act on our behalf, i.e. service and IT solutions providers, marketing agencies, entities providing administrative services.
8.Will your personal data be transferred to a third country (i.e. countries outside the European Economic Area)?
- We will not transfer your data to third countries (i.e. countries outside the European Economic Area).
9.How long will we store your personal data?
We store your personal data for period which is not longer than it is necessary in relation to the achievement of purposes for which datais processed. We will store your data:
- We process your personal data based on your consent for the purpose of marketing communication, your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent. In the event of withdrawal of consent, we may store the above-mentioned data for the period of limitation of your or our claims under applicable law, if the processing of this data will be necessary to establish or exercise claims and defend against claims.
- For the performance of our legitimate interests, i.e.establishment or exercising claims and defending against claims – for the period of limitation of your or our claims under applicablelaw (e.g. the general limitation period is 5 years, the above period of personal data storage may change as applicablegeneral legal regulations change).
- For the performance of our legitimate interests, i.e.answering your queries, complaints and suggestions – for a periodnecessaryto give such answer, no longer than 14 days, providing we may extend this period for the period of limitation of your or our claims under the law, if the processing of this data will be necessary to establish or exercise claims and defend against claims.
10.Do you have the right to object to the processing of your data? What other rights do you have according to the processing of your personal data? How you can exercise your rights?
- Objection to data processing for marketing purposes: You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data for marketing purposes.
- Objection due to your particular situation: You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data for the purposes of our legitimate interest (other than marketing) for reasons related to your particular situation. In this case, you should indicate the particular situation which in your opinion justifies discontinuing processing of your data.
- Beside this, you have the following rights:
- The right to obtain confirmation of whether we process your personal data, as well as the right to obtain access to such data and copies thereof.
- The right to request the rectification (correction) or supplementation of your personal data if incomplete or incorrect.
- The right to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data if, for example:
- you contest the accuracy of your data processed by us;
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but it is required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- you have objected to the processing of your personal datafor reasons related to your particular situation –in such case you may require restriction ofprocessingpending the verification whether our legitimate grounds override the grounds for your objection.
If you restrict the processing of your personal data, we will be able to store it and, additionally, use it only to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, to protect the rights of another natural or legal person, or for important reasons ofpublic interest of EuropeanUnionor member state.We will only be able to take other actions with your consent.
- The right to obtain the erasure of personal data,if e.g.:
- your personal data isno longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected and processed;
- if you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- if you object to the processing of your personal datafor reasons related to your particular situation, and we do not have a legal basis to process datawhich would override your objection;
- you object to processing for marketing purposes;
- your personal data has been unlawfully processed.
- Right to data portability: Due to the fact that your data is processed in an automated manner on the basis of consent or contract, you have the right to receive from us your data that you provided to us on the basis of consent or contract, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format (e.g. for reading on a computer). You also have the right to request that your personal data issent directly to another controller, if technically possible.
- The right to withdraw, at any time, consent to the processing of your personal data in relation to the data that we process on the basis of consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent prior its withdrawal.At any time, you can withdrawconsent the easiest way to do this is by writing to us at thefollowing e-mail address: email@example.com or sending letter. (AmRest Kft., Teveutca 1/a-c, 1139 Budapest.)
- To exercise the above rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer (contact details can be found in point 4 above) or us (contact details can be found in point 3 above).
- Complaint to the supervisory authority: You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority.
11.Do you have to provide us with your personal data?
- Providing personal data by you in order to contact you and answer your queries, complaints and suggestions,is necessary.If you do not provide this data, we will not be able to answer your queries, complaints or suggestions.
12.What is the GDPR?
- The GDPR isRegulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Councilof 27 April 2016on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the freemovement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the General Data Protection Regulation)